Skip to main content

Fight Against Plateu Effect : Rule #1: Take a Break

I started my diet four weeks ago. In the first three weeks, I was very exciting and motivated. I was also losing weight very well. The first three weeks, I already lost 16 pounds. However, I started to stop losing weight and the scale didn't change the numbers. I was very frustrated and I started to research about this effect by myself and I found many tips and explanation about this subject.
The Plateau Effect is a effect the happens when we start a restrict diet. When you start to lose weight quickly, your body start to saving energy to keep your body working and this energy is the fat that you need to lose and this effect can last for weeks and then you need to be strong.
The first thing you need to know is THE PLATEU EFFECT WON'T SATY FOREVER SO YOU NEED TO BE STRONG.
I started diets many many times but when this effect came , I started to lose motivation and it makes me give up. Although, This diet is really special for me because I want to lose weight to meet my boyfriend again, so I started to exercise and was keep following my diet but even so, I was not losing weight and
then I had a idea. During the weekend, I decided to give me a break of the diet. I start to eat the food the I liked but just for one day because I needed to keep following my diet and this is the hardest step that I gave. When you feel the taste of all the food that you like, it becomes very hard to give up of this food and come back to the diet again. But, it was a huge success because after my break day, I kept following my diet and after that I found out the I started loosing weight again and now I already lost 22 pounds.
If you have any questions, Comment below and I will be answering and in the next post, I will tell my experiences of doing exercises in my house, without going to the gym.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first promise

Hello friends!!! Well, I know that I started this blog and stopped for a long time. However, my goal is to lose weight and help other people too so my first promise is not to stop write and help you to find the feeling that will make you achieve your goals. Everyday I will tell you my stories and my friend's stories that will inspire you and show you that loosing weight is not so hard.

The seven days

If you did any diet, you know that the first week is the hardest one but how to pass through these seven days? When I start a diet, I realize that these seven diets are the most important to decided if you will keep going with that diet or not. For everybody that want to do a diet here is the best advice ever. You need to remember your brain which second. I was so afraid to broke my diet in the first seven days that I decided to make me stay in focus of my goals and here is that the list of everything that I did and they are very important to keep me in the diet: Right a list and read everyday before each meal Make a record and listen it every time that I think about giving up Buy a ward for each day that I keep in my diet It doesn't matter how hard is the diet but  if you pass the first seven days, you will see that it become easier and easier.  Share your stories!!! Comment below!!!!